Saturday, July 10, 2010

Where is Mark Lipinski ?



Somewhere I read a brief note about Mark Lipinski NOT going to be the "Quilter's Home" guy ??? Now I don't know where I saw it.
What is up with this........ I got the new issue....not a word about Mark...he is nowhere in the magazine ..............looked in the previous issue...didn't see anything about him in there either.

Did he go to another magazine ?......What is he doing ? And there has not been an update to his blog for a long time..... So.......where in the world is Mark Lipinski ???
I hope someone will help me out and fill me in !
At the lake...... and now there are thunderstorms popping up. Always happens after HOT weather.

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't heard any rumors about him so I'm no help. We had a doozy of a storm last night which mostly missed us except for one bolt of lightening that was REALLY close, we could here it sizzle even with the windows closed. VERY Scary!!

    Crispy

    ReplyDelete