Sunday, July 4, 2010

4th of July !!!

Dessert for later..........................
Boat parade on West McDonald Lake
Pirate ship..............
The gangs all here !..................
Our neighbors watching the parade..............



Happy 4th of July to All ! ............. After last nights downpours.....I think the lake came up at least 3 inches. This morning we awoke to cloudy, cool weather after the last couple days of 90+. But......look.....to the west......what is that !!! - a break in the clouds ??.....Yes........ And what a beautiful afternoon we are having . Probably more breeze then those who want to do fireworks really want......but I think it is just great for keeping us cooled off and the skeeters from landing.
All around the lake shore are people swimming, boating, riding in tubes......and just sitting and enjoying the wonderful day.

Tonight the fireworks will start and go till ......well....who knows. But I will be tucked safe in the cabin either surfing blogs and sites....or sewing on my projects I brought with me....ok...they probably won't get all done this weekend !

Have a Happy and Safe weekend ~!





1 comment: