Monday, August 1, 2011

Rain, rain, go away !

It was raining hard when I took these pictures this morning...........but NOW it is raining ten times harder !!! Unreal !!! the way the water is coming out of the sky !


It looks like a snowstorm out there......


RED ALERT calls rang in at 3:30am this morning........and it stormed for a couple hours......then settled down......and started again about 8:30 am. I need to head to town.....but you can't even drive in this.......or I am NOT going to drive in this.







My sump pump is working overtime already..........I sure hope it keeps going - or I will just stock some good eating fish in the basement ! Maybe some salmon and trout !


The "wet cycle" that they say we are stuck in - all I can say is it better dry up before it freezes or we better be building a very large boat ! - the word ark comes to mind.





Awwwwwwww........the little ditch in the back yard - is creeping across the back yard.......now THAT is just not good. Hmmmmmm I am going to have another cup of coffee while I search the internet for "how to build a boat FAST".
Better yet......I know a place that sells pontoons and it is just a few miles down the road.


I will let you know where I dock my new pontoon at.








No comments:

Post a Comment