Saturday, August 20, 2011

Saturday at the lake

Finally I made it to the lake for the weekend.........seems like forever since I have been here ! Rather quiet down here.......it is nearing the end of summer and many are thinking about closing up their cabins in a few weeks. Labor Day weekend is the last weekend for many.
I hope we can keep it open for a few more weeks......fall is a beautiful time of the year to be here. I enjoy the cooler days by the lake shore.
Next week I am taking a little mini-vacation to spend a couple days here and sew. So I "should" have a few projects to show you after that.
My husband and grandson arrived safely home from their 2 week vacation in China and they both have lots of stories to tell....Maybe he will let me borrow some pictures to share with you.

Have a wonderful weekend........till next time. .............Claudia

.

No comments:

Post a Comment