Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wednesday ............

Here is my tub of projects......


And more projects............ Hope I don't run out of things to sew. I know it really doesn't look like "projects" to some of you, but the quilters will understand that there really is "projects" in those piles.



It was a windy day on West McDonald Lake.........


I really love to watch the water and the waves.......reminds me of the ocean - on a smaller scale.










There were white-caps on the water almost all day....now at 6:30pm the wind seems to be dieing down a bit.



I have been sewing pretty much all day.......and really enjoying my day at the lake. I will share pictures of my projects next time....unless I find something pretty outside to take pictures of.












No comments:

Post a Comment