Thursday, December 13, 2012

Waiting..............................

Not sure what Little Mitzer is waiting for.........
Maybe she is waiting for me to get out some Christmas decorations ?.........waiting for me to write some cards ?.........waiting for me to bake cookies ?...............waiting for me to wrap gifts ?..............
I have lots to do yet to get ready for Christmas...........but not to stress............as my girlfriend says......"However much time you have........that is how long it will take"......and that seems to work for many things.
 
Off to work........hoping LOTS of people need fabric today !  And maybe a sewing machine or two to put under their tree.  What a perfect gift - don't you think?
Nothing better than a bright shiny new sewing machine !
 
Have a great day !

No comments:

Post a Comment