Monday, December 31, 2012

December 31, 2012.........last day of this year

Another year is wrapping up........wonder what the New Year will bring ?
A day to reflect on 2012........think of all the good times......and put to rest the not so good times.
Did I get anything accomplished ?......will I accomplish more in the coming year?
These are just a few things I think about today......as the years draws to a close.  BUT.........what I want to do is to look forward to the coming year........and make each day count.

Now to see if we all fall off the "fiscal cliff".......and wonder what that will really mean.

Of course I have my long list of resolutions and the "to do" list.  I will write it up....and keep it handy...and try to read it once a month and see how I am doing.

It is very cold here today....and going to be very cold tonight.  To those who are going out to celebrate the end of 2012 and the beginning of 2013.......PLEASE be careful and be responsible if you chose to indulge in the bubbly. 
Myself - I am going to stay home......watch TV and spend the evening in my sewing room.......getting my list ready and doing some sewing.  Party?......well...maybe.....I have some pickled herring, cheese and crackers and maybe a little glass of wine.  That will be about it.

So.......for now........I am going to have some more coffee and go back to bed for awhile...(it is only 6:30am - too early to stay up)
#1 on my list.......sleep when you can !

Happy New Year !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment