Monday, August 30, 2010

It is a dark and stormy night..........................

It was very hot and humid today......too hot to go outside. So I spent the day inside keeping busy. And tonight we have thunderstorms...... had some heavy rain, which we actually needed because the grass was getting very dry.

The pictures I have for you today are from 2 weeks ago at the lake.....
"The Boys" love to ride on the pontoon.

Rollie just enjoys the ride.................
Gus keeps a careful watchful eye for "Shore Dogs". !!! It is very important to bark at dogs who are standing on their own dock.

Each dog gets a front seat on the pontoon.....




They just love to ride ...................


We are hoping for a nice weather weekend for the lake this weekend.........Labor Day......(sigh).....means the summer is about done......I need to petition for 2 more months of summer !~




3 comments:

  1. What a couple of very happy looking guys LOL. I'll sign your petition :o)

    Crispy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos of your beautiful dogs on the pontoon! How adorable they are. Thanks so much for visiting my blog. It is nice to meet another Claudia!

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!

    I would love 2 more months of summer.

    susan

    ReplyDelete