Wednesday, June 23, 2010

This is a catch up post

Ok.....we have to back up to the weekend at the lake....... Hubby got strawberries.....BIG strawberries ! And he made "Strawberry Shortcake"/

He mixed up the shortcake and baked them...... These strawberries were HUGE.....


Sunday night there was a beautiful sunset............

Then my regular Sunday night coffee time with my BFF was postponed till Monday might......and we opted for a HOT FUDGE SHAKE at Dairy Queen.




Today was a busy day...... and would you believe I forgot my camera AGAIN when we went for riding lessons.... We had a great lesson.....and our instructor said next week we might get to ride outside!
We will see what the morning brings..............good night!



1 comment:

  1. Those strawberries look so good! And to get strawberry shortcake and you didn't have to make it....... oh wow! You know I love pictures of the sunset. Hop on over did you see my newest project I started and finished in one day. That's a record for me!! Take Care :)

    ReplyDelete