Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Rain again !


Pretty peony bush.



The good thing about the rain is I don't have to water the garden. LOL. Things are coming up !! Beans, radish, beets, peas, corn, melons, ....it is so fun to watch them pop up through the dirt - and also a few weeds come popping up too !....so we are beginning the task of weeding.


I had company yesterday from Missouri, Washington and Oregon. It was a very nice day...the sun was shining.... and we all had a good visit. Today it is looking like rain all day.....so glad we had our day together yesterday.

I am about to dig into a large garbage can that is packed with some of my Grandmother's things.......this has been packed a long time.....and I have no idea what is in there.....So it will be very interesting to see what is packed in there. I will let you know what I find.

..... So many layers of our lives and the lives of others..... What do you find as you sift through your layers?

2 comments:

  1. There, now I'm following your blog. You talk about your memory being bad LOL. Love your peony! It's drippy here today, a good day for sewing :0)

    Crispy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The peony bush is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete