Saturday, July 9, 2011

....back to the 4th of July

I forgot I had pictures of the boat parade on our lake..........Every year there is a parade. We sat on the dock and watched them go by this year. There were some pretty good boats this year......





Had a few tubers going by.............

Then there was the "Redneck Yacht Club"........they had 2 pontoons tethered together....and I think they were a bit over the legal limit !......on both the people count and the alcohol count..LOL




I just can't believe my week is over tomorrow......I could stay here all summer and NEVER go back to the city for anything. I almost asked for another week off.......but I suppose it is time to get back to reality......and now I have to play catch-up at home on all the stuff that didn't get done there.....someday I will only have one house to take care of.........and I know what I want the view to be out my front window.........
I have a few more weekend pictures that I will be putting on here in the next few days.


So long for now........










1 comment:

  1. What a fun thing to watch. I loved the pink flamingo one :0)

    Crispy

    ReplyDelete