Monday, July 25, 2011

Another Monday........July 25

Hello Friends,
Just a quick note today.......starting another busy week. I don't have many flowers this time of year.....most of my flowers are done blooming. I need to get some more flowers that bloom all summer.... it is on my list of things to do.



What has everyone been doing the last few weeks ?? Love to get email from you telling me how your summer is going. We sure had a HOT spell for about 7 days.....that was a bit TOO hot. Now that heat is out east. Today looks to be quite warm so the AC will be running again today. I can hardly wait to get the next electric bill ! YIKES....it is going to be a doozy.





The dogs are so happy it has cooled off a bit.....poor things would go out, pee, and come back. They didn't want to stay out in the oven either.


Our old Momma, Momma cat wasn't feeling good there for a few days......so she is on meds. She seems to be doing better - but we will see when the meds are done. She is about 17 or 18 years old - as close as we can tell. All my cats are getting old.



Pretty blue skies are so nice to see......instead of black rain clouds. We have had enough rain to last awhile......our rivers are still too high........so we are hoping they go WAY down before fall and cold temps get here.


I will have to venture out and take some pictures of "our" garden, that my neighbor is doing this year........she has been working out there and doing a great job, but things are not growing as fast and as nice as they did last year. I have been busy, and then the mosquitoes get me......so I have not done much out there. She is a sweetie for sharing the beans and things from the garden. That will be my project to take some pics of the garden tomorrow.


I better get ready for work......Got the binding on a quilt !! Yeah !!! Now I only have about a million things left on my UFO list !! Ha Ha.


Have a good day.














1 comment:

  1. That heat wave was a doozy!! I wish that this humidity would go away, I don't ever remember it being so humid all summer before. I'm not looking forward to seeing my electric bill either and after having 3 teens in the house I'm not to excited about the water bill either LOL.

    Crispy

    ReplyDelete