Wednesday, May 4, 2011

God Bless America

After the events of the last couple days.....I was sitting an having breakfast and saw the flag waving.......and again said how thankful I am to be living in a country like the United States of America. The flag was so pretty flying against the blue morning sky.

I was at Burger King...........having my favorite french toast sticks.....ok.....I know they are not very good for me.......but I sure enjoy them.





And their coffee is pretty good too !!



Then it was off to run errands...... several places I needed to go......had my list and was running up and down the busy streets. I got my errands done.....filled up the gas tank ! YIKES !!..... I am not driving a semi !! - but it is a jolt when it costs me $68.00 for gas, a car wash and a coke.

So.......that was yesterday.......and today I have been home working around the house and working on my many sewing projects.........and we have rain today...UGH.....

Good thing I have my clean van in the garage !.....


Now to try to catch up on reading a few of my favorite blogs.









No comments:

Post a Comment