Monday, November 22, 2010

Let it snow.......let it snow.......let it snow......Uff Da !

It is about 6 inches high on the deck railing........ Soft fluffy snow laying on the trees.............





Tricky part is to see the ditch on the sides of the roads...... this is my driveway.......so I know where those edges are.....LOL But the roads......they take a bit of concentration. The worst part.....is people will NOT slow down !!!..



Woke up to snow !! Thick fluffy snow coming down.......... no wind yet, but they say this afternoon the wind is going to come up. I am not ready for winter yet. So.....I have to take along my blanket, wear my boots, get my hat and mittens..... I have a snow brush in the car.




I work today at 2pm......and they say by tonight when the wind is blowing...that travel in the rural areas will be "dicey"..their words, not mine. Hmmmmm I have never spent the night in a quilt shop !!! That could be fun.




The dogs are loving the snow....well, Rollie more than Gus. So it will be in and out and in and out. The good thing about snow.....it covers up the mud and rocks that Rollie likes to eat.
I will keep you posted on how the weather is.... could be tricky Thanksgiving travel for many.

1 comment:

  1. We didn't get as much as you but the forecast for Wednesday is not so great. Thank goodness I will have 5 days off and no place I need to go. Have a lovely Thanksgiving :0)

    Crispy

    ReplyDelete