Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween !!

Today is just a beautiful fall day !!! Sunny and warm...... Jeff cut the grass - one more time- He said that 3 cuttings ago...LOL
My neighbor and I cleaned off the garden...picked the rest of the beets, onions and carrots... I have potatoes from the garden cooking on the stove. I think we did pretty good with our garden considering neither of us had done any gardening for a few years. We will be planning our plot for next year !
I had a very nice trip to Seattle....... I will put some pics on here soon from that.
Oh how I wish we could have this weather for another couple months ! The temp says 45....but it feels warmer than that.....I have the window open.
Not expecting many kids coming around tonight.....they never come here......so I am just hoping they don't come tonight...... I ate all the candy!

1 comment:

  1. Love your halloween quilt :0) We get maybe 20 kids for trick or treating, I love that they come around...sooo cute!!

    Hey what were you doing in Seattle? I'm heading for there on Wednesday morning Woo Hoo!!

    Crispy

    ReplyDelete