Sunday, October 17, 2010

Going back to October 3rd

We are going back to October 3rd........off on our quilt show trip.
Travelers are Claudia and Alice.
We left Harwood on Sunday morning (Oct 3rd) and our first stop was at Gruber's Quilt Shop in Waite Park, MN (St. Cloud) They opened at noon and we were not far behind.
Gruber's is just " a little shop"..NOT.....they have about 10,000 bolts of fabric and books and patterns and yarn and gifts........it is a great shop !!! And Jinny Beyer (I hope I spelled her name right) was there giving a class. Right away I found one of the fabrics I was shopping for.
Believe it or not I did have a shopping list on this trip !!


This is one of our snack suitcases.....the plan was to eat our stuff we had brought along so we would have room to pack our purchases..... well.... we ate, but good thing the stores had bags for us too.....note to self - next time cut down on the take along food.



Guess there was a red section for the cars in the lot.


After a couple hours of shopping we headed south...... Beautiful weather that day !!!......Just perfect for traveling.........and we are off to the next stop.


1 comment:

  1. I would love to go to Grubers some day. I can hardly wait to see what all you bought LOL.

    Crispy

    ReplyDelete