Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tuesday - seems I am behind







Wow, I don't know where those days went ! I will see if I can catch up...
Last Friday I went to my Grandsons's school play and their awards presentation.
Then Sunday was Mother's Day..... I went to lunch with my daughter at Ruby Tuesday's....we had a nice time and then went to buy some more flowers......to plant someday when the rain quits !

So today........ I am trying to get into "my list" of things that I need to do today ! And so far I am not doing too well......LOL Since last night we have gotten about an inch of rain....and I don't see it letting up any time soon. Grrrrr. I am tired of this rainy, cold weather.

I work much better with some sunshine !.....So let's see if I can get the pictures on here in the right order...
The first one is my Grandson at his program.... (mine is the boy with the LONG hair)...
Next is lunch on Mother's Day...
Nest is my recycle bins....sitting out in the rain.....waiting for the truck......( I know you wanted to see that !....LOL
And then my coffee......I know it is a strange picture......

Have a Great Day !

No comments:

Post a Comment