Saturday, May 29, 2010

Late night Saturday night......

It doesn't get any better than this.............( A grandfather that comes with his grandson and fishes just off the end of our dock.....we have fish that hang out there)...
See the thunderhead building off to the west........... !


Momma turtle was either thinking about digging her eggs in the yard.....or she did....and we can't tell where she buried them at.

This is a white pelican ...at a little lake down the road...


A beautiful Memorial Day weekend so far.........VERY HOT....95 degrees in Fargo....not sure what is was here at West McDonald Lake, near Dent, MN. I had some things I had to do at home this morning...........so I got here about 1pm this afternoon..... HOT HOT HOT..

Took the dogs for a pontoon ride....forgot to take my camera !....

Have a few pics to share with you.......

Tomorrow we might have a few showers.......and it will be cooler (fine with me !)

3 comments:

  1. Very nice pictures, your right. Doesnt get any better than this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Beautiful pictures :) The first picture could be a hallmark card. IT's awesome! Take Care :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't the weather crazy, I can't believe those hot days we're getting. I'm heading home to MPLS today and I hope it's not going to be too hot next week.

    ReplyDelete