Thursday, May 6, 2010

**** Snow Alert****





Can't believe that we are going to get snow - NOW ???........The flowers are growing so good..we are a month ahead of normal.....guess that is what we get for bragging. The central and southwest part of the state could get up to 10 inches (I am on the eastern edge)...it won't stay long....but it will certainly freeze all the plants and flowers !! So.....I went and took some pictures of my "flowers" - that will probably be all I get......Booo Hoooooo.... Makes me sad !
So.....I had to turn the furnace back on...and I am doing "inside things".

I am going to make myself some "KIMA" for supper.....Yummers !!! .....Has anyone eaten that ?...it is a curry dish..... Does anybody like curry ?? This is the only dish I have eaten it in.

So.......I better get busy on my "inside projects".

Have a great day !



1 comment:

  1. SNOW! Those flowers are certainly beautiful and it's a shame they are going to have to try to survive the cold temps and snow.

    I don't think I have had anything with curry in it. But then again I am also willing to try something new to see if this crew will eat it. Get tired of making the same ole thing over and over. Take Care and Stay Warm :)

    ReplyDelete