Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Rainy Wednesday




It's a rainy, windy, cold Wednesday. Where did our warm spring weather go ??..... I heard the weather man talk about "winter storm watch".....that is crazy !! My bleeding heart is blooming....but I think it got a little frost bite the other night. I did get most of my flowers planted and was hoping to plant some more.......but guess it will wait awhile. .........after all it is still early in May and we ARE in North Dakota.

Off to run errands today......Brrrrrr - I am out of dog food and THAT is an emergency when you have those 2 large hungry beasts waiting for their supper. Might as well pick up some cat food too !

Then - maybe - I can sneak into my sewing room this afternoon.....and do a little sewing !

I am sure by now you are tired of looking at dogs and cats every day !

Have a great day...... !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment