Thursday, April 1, 2010

April 1


Happy April Fool's Day.......
I don't have any "fools" to play on anyone......when I was a kid I used to put sugar in the salt shaker . That didn't go over too big.....!
These are swans I saw yesterday just west of town...they are sitting on a flooded road and in the water.....this was just a couple groups of them...there were hundreds of them......They were busy talking and bobbing in the "pretty blue" water... it looks pretty, except when you think that is farmland and roads that we need.


Any special plans for Easter ?..... I am going to make dinner for my family and hope they can all make it....all 5 of us.....LOL.... Guess I will make ham, sweet potatoes, baked potatoes and deviled eggs !..... I will have to make my grocery list today..
We are also invited out for Easter Breakfast .....that has become a tradition and we look forward to spending the morning with our friends and their family.
I wish you all a Blessed Easter.........!
..........Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment