Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Time to get serious about this sorting stuff....... I am not very good at it.  But I decided the first thing I need to do is gather the stuff that I know will move with me..... you know... the important stuff.....like my "stash"... so that took me a couple days to gather that.....it should fit here...... in this half of the room....... ya right.
ok..... got most of it together....  Now I can start going through other boxes and see what wonderful treasures I find.  Still not sure if I am going to do an estate sale........ or auction....... or sell it piece by piece... I have a lot of furniture that will not make the move. 


BUT........ I am loving my retirement.... my time is my own....... and I can do what I want...... get up early.... take naps....... eat at odd hours.......just about anything goes.
Well, my coffee break is over now...... the boxes are calling me......



No comments:

Post a Comment