Tuesday, January 10, 2017

January 10........... Day 10 of RETIREMENT

Today is January 10, 2017...... and I am retired !!  I guess I have been loafing the first few days......trying to get into the swing of things. 
Husband went back to work......so this is my first week home......... alone......... to do what I please !


So......... I had plans today to do some sorting and some sewing....... then I woke up and saw this.....
SNOW.........way too much snow !! ........
so I guess snow-blowing is on the schedule for today.
    But the great thing is................ I can take all day to do it..... because I don't have to go anywhere !!
  How is your New Year going so far ??
I will be seriously starting on my "down-sizing" very soon...... but always good to take a couple days to just veg.........and blow snow.
Have a good day !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment