Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Wednesday, November 28

Hello  - ........been busy here - how about you ?  Are you ready for Christmas ? 
Well, I am not - but  I am not going to stress about it.  Not yet anyway.

Had a few days of rather cold weather here in North Dakota.....but very little snow on the ground.
That is fine with me...I am not excited about shoveling.

I am very busy at work.  We are getting ready for a big event on December 1.  Going to be a FUN day.......so we are hoping for LOTS of customers to come.
I am almost ready......just have to make some krumkake or cookies.......and finish up my samples for my demos.....So if you are in the area.........be sure to stop by  Rae-Bon Quilting and Sewing Center in Fargo, North Dakota !
Time to go..............Have a great day !

No comments:

Post a Comment