Friday, November 2, 2012

November 2, 2012 -

Another no picture day.....

Last Monday night I returned home from the Houston Quilt Market.  This was my second time at market for the shop I work at.  Another WONDERFUL experience being able to go to market.  We get so many ideas and inspiration - we come home just busting at the seams.  Now to organize out thoughts and come up with a plan. 

I also managed to get a bit of a head cold - so now I am trying to get rid of that.  It is that time of year and the colds and crud are everywhere.  So......a couple more days of gallons of HOT tea and I am sure it will be all better.

The weatherman says some snow today............ugh........... I would be fine with no snow till about December 20th.....then we should have a bit for a white Christmas.

My thoughts and prayers to all in the areas of hurricane Sandy and the destruction she caused.  I just can't imagine.

Wishing you all a good day and a good weekend !!

No comments:

Post a Comment