Sunday, February 26, 2012

Winter Storm Warning

This is just nuts......we go all winter with no storms and NOW we get snow. Ugh. No travel advised, wind, snow......so it is a stay at home day. Good thing I won't run out of fabric for a few days. !




Backing up to Friday......I made "potato balls" some call it "potato klub".... You can't just make a little................this is the bowl of dough.....


I have 3 kettles of water boiling..........



plus my side pork is frying too !
Once you get them in water they have to boil/simmer for one hour....
Finally they are done............a little butter and salt and pepper........Yum !!!
Now I better go see what is in the cupboard that I can cook up for today and head to the sewing room.
Stay in and stay warm !!!

1 comment:

  1. Same here as far as snow.Ugh...Nice to have a play day but would of been fine if it hadnt of happened this way. :)..Those potato balls look yummy!

    ReplyDelete