Thursday, March 25, 2010

March 25 - Thursday


Still waiting for the "real spring" to arrive. As the news of the spring flood of 2010 fades....let's remember that there are many people in the rural areas that are still getting in and out of their homes by boats and they have lots of water left to deal with.

This has been a tough week - a very dear friend of mine passed away last Saturday.... her death was very unexpected. The funeral was Tuesday. We just have to stop and remember how fast life changes for all of us and don't leave a kind word unsaid or a visit undone. I have so many wonderful friends and I want to keep them ALL forever....! I treasure each friend I have made and I don't tell them often enough how special they are......I am going to try to do better at that.

So........today........not sure what I will do or what the day will hold. I wish you each a wonderful day and THANKS for being my friend.......... Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment