Tuesday, March 30, 2010


Happy Easter !.......
Wanted to get my Easter wishes to you now...... !
I hope everyone who reads this is having beautiful spring weather. Yesterday we had a beautiful day here in North Dakota.....and the weather man says we have another nice day today.
Plans are always changing aren't they - We were planning an out of town get away for my husband's graduation.......but now found out we have a hockey tournament here in town.....so.....we are changing plans.....
My job today is to find a hotel here......with a pool..... because not only is it "Grandpa's graduation"....it is the oldest Grandson's birthday.....so he was looking forward to a "pool party"... So ....we are going to try to get both events PLUS the youngest grandson's hockey games.... We know that - when it rains it pours - !!!
But that is just what Grandparents do.....they try to make it work for everybody !!!
The dogs are out playing.......the yard is almost dry.....but still the muddy paws come in.. oh what the heck - it is only MUD!
So far this week my sewing has been set on the back burner...... but maybe later today I can sew up a few more string blocks. They are fun to make.....and I am determined that I am going to sew up that scrap drawer !!....... I hope it doesn't multiply like that yarn box I tried to use up........ I thought ONE LARGE AFGHAN would take care of that box of yarn............think I am up to #4 afghan out of that box of yarn.......It must be multiplying - no other explanation !
And so I better get moving............... Have a Great Day Everyone !!!
.............Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment