Sunday, April 23, 2017

Dreary, cold day..........

Snow ???..... there was snow out there when I got up..... Brrrrrrrrrr.  We better not be going backwards in the weather. 


This is NEST...... a new quilt pattern...... no borders. just blocks.... It was fun to make.. went together very nice.  AND I quilted it on my Babylock Coronet.  This was the first large quilt I did on my Coronet... and I have to say I LOVE that quilting machine.  It is easy to operate..... and very sleek and quilts like a dream. The Coronet does not have any computer capabilities and that is one reason I like it.... I do free motion quilting and I am learning to use rulers... I just am tired of computers. and having to learn more computer stuff.  I have enough computer stuff on my embroidery machine... so this is GREAT... AND I am going to get all those quilts finished !! ........ok.... eventually !     I hope you are all having a good weekend...... and please leave me a comment if you read my blog.....

No comments:

Post a Comment