Tuesday, July 30, 2013

........end of July

.
Once again summer was too short. 
I hope to spend s few more days at the lake before it is time to close up again.
I hope you have had a good summer - vacation ? trips? visitors ?  I would love to hear from you and what you did this summer.
I was able to go on a little vacation....a girlfriend and I went on a little trip.....spent 2 days in Minneapolis area doing a little shopping and visited quilt shops.  Then we spent 2 days in the Clear Lake Iowa area.....attended the 30th Anniversary of Country Threads Quilt Shop in Garner, Iowa.
( I love my quilt shop, but......Country Threads is my favorite shop to visit.)  We had a great time there visiting with the owners and seeing all the animals.  And of course did a bit of shopping too !
Vacation ended too soon and now we are home and back to work.

Sent a quilt to the quilter the other day.....and I am working on a Halloween quilt and hoping to get that quilted very soon...... more pictures to come.

Hope everyone is well and happy............
I better get busy - lots on my list today.

No comments:

Post a Comment