Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April 2 - still no spring

Still no spring for us here in eastern North Dakota........they are talking floods again.  I really didn't expect that we would have water troubles this year, but the last 2 big snowfalls left us with too much snow this late in the year.  Our temps have been really cold......and that is a good thing......makes for a slower melt.....but this late in the year.....is....... once the temps warm.....it will all melt at once.
Our Harwood flood meeting is tomorrow night - so I am interested in what they have to say.

So.....I will post updates on the coming water.

This is a table topper I made for the quilt shop.  It is for our Spring Shop Hop.  Each shop is giving away patterns and this is all 5 patterns made up in a table topper.  We also have examples of the 5 blocks made in different styles of table runner.  Going to be fun to see them all hanging on the wall.  (And hear people's comments)......Quilters have definite opinions of what they like.....and what they don't like.  LOL.
 
Well, it is time to get ready and take Rollie to the vet.  He has a bump on his cheek.....and they are going to remove it next Tuesday.  Today they do the "pre-op" blood test.  For now they are calling it a tumor of some kind, we won't know what it is until the pathology report comes back.
Poor yellow dog........I hate to think of him having to go through surgery.  And he will have to wear a cone on his head.......THAT is going to be fun trying to keep that on him.
I hope you are having a good day !!!
 

1 comment:

  1. I've never been on a blog hop, I'll have to do that some day :0) I hope Rollie does well with his surgery. Sorry to hear about the flooding, must admit I love living in a flood free area.

    Crispy

    ReplyDelete