Sunday, December 25, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2011

Look at these temperatures !!! This was the forecast from the other day........this morning it is just beautiful out ! It is 10:45 am and it is 34 out. Going for a high in the low 40's. MOST of us are very excited here about this warm, brown Christmas because this has cut at least a couple months off our normal North Dakota winters.

Sunset last night as we went to our kid's house for Christmas Eve.........



I am not a Grinch.............but this was on a pillowcase that I made for our Grandsons.......and I thought it was a cute picture.





Good 'Ol Grinch !............ Love this fabric.


So.....now I better go eat breakfast - my hubby has made waffles and bacon......and I need some more coffee in my cup.

Have a wonderful day ......................enjoy your family and friends....................

Merry Christmas !







No comments:

Post a Comment