Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Almost December



It is Nov 29 - almost into the month of December........I wish time would slow down....so I could get more done.......so I could spend more time with my grandsons.......so I could write more.....so I could visit friends.......so I could get more sewing done........and a million other things on my list.






No snow here in North Dakota....(guess I better quit bragging) To go through November with no snow is cutting a good month off our winter - and THAT is a good thing. The mall is busy with shoppers and they got a record crowd on Black Friday.....and you know I was NOT there. I guess the shopping is good for our economy.






These nice "fall" days the dogs LOVE to be outside - they better enjoy it now....the snow will be a bit colder to lay in.




Take time to go for a swing............!

Wishing you all a good day !






No comments:

Post a Comment