Thursday, October 6, 2011

Where are all the bloggers ???

I am behind in reading all the blogs I follow..........and I noticed that many of the bloggers are behind in writing - LIKE ME !!! These days are so busy for everyone.........end of summer activities.....getting the gardens in........closing up the lake cabins.........kids in their sports for fall and winter. Busy times for everyone.
If you live in the upper Midwest - you have had a couple weeks of BEAUTIFUL WEATHER ! Yesterday was 86 degrees........I went to the lake and packed up the food stuff and anything that will freeze over the winter. It was so pretty down there.....and the leaves put on a beautiful show of their colors for the fall season. I took some pictures.......but they are still on the camera.
Off to start my day........hope your day is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment