Friday, October 21, 2011

This is the little calendar quilt I did for October.

Our Halloween display at the quilt shop.



Don't you think that a "Dish-drainer Quilt" is a great idea ???............You could make one for each season and each holiday !! Com'on and get busy and make these cute little quilts for yourself and for gifts.




This is another great little wall quilt that was made by one of the gals who work at the quilt shop....I just LOVE pumpkins !!


We have a sunny day today !! No wind !! So.....that makes for a very nice late October day.

The dogs are sure enjoying these nice sunny days to just lay on the deck and soak up the sun.

My neighbor cleared off the garden, now it is ready for winter.

Just reading that the predictions for our northern winter weather is cold, wet, and lots of snow. Ugh. So..... I might have many snow pictures for the winter posts here on my blog.

Have a great weekend !! See you next week.






No comments:

Post a Comment