Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Where did the days go ??

I know it is a bit early for Halloween.........but that is my favorite time to decorate !!
LOL.....I will show you more later.



Can't believe it has been more than 2 weeks since I have posted here. I just don't know where the time goes.

I even have some new pictures to put on here.....hmmm, bet I haven't even downloaded them off my camera.

Well.....to fill you in - I was very busy at the quilt shop - We had the Indian Summer Quilt Show in Fargo on Sept 15 - 18 ....so that kept us very busy. Now that is over and we are working very hard getting ready for Christmas. You have to keep a few months ahead you know in any kind of retail business.

We have had some wonderful "Indian summer" weather. Just GREAT days to be outside, and the mosquitoes seem to have left. Today a girlfriend came over to help me work in the flowerbeds. She has the cutest little rototiller !! I still have a bit more to do....but I got too hot outside and had to come in.


It is just hard to think that soon the weather will be cold and the white stuff will make an appearance. But it better NOT till after Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment