Sunday, June 1, 2014

Trying to copy pictures..........June 1

Photo: A little quilting to do ths evening.


How did it get to be JUNE already ???  I am not even ready for spring !  Time goes too fast.
Last night I quilted this little quilt.....table topper or wall quilt, or whatever you would like it to be.....I love these little things.
Some days I like BIG pieces.....some days I like LITTLE pieces. 


Cloudy and humid here today.......going to be 81 they say.  Our weather is all mixed up.....didn't really have spring.....went from cold to HOT.  And the poor plants and flowers are all confused.  The flowering crab didn't bloom well this year.....so.....I am hoping Photo: A little quilting to do ths evening.


How did it get to be JUNE already ???  Iam not even ready for spring !  Time goes too fast.
Last night I quilted this little quilt.....table topper or wall quilt, or whatever you would like it to be.....I love these little things.
Some days I like BIG pieces.....some days I like LITTLE pieces. 

for a deep pretty pink tree next year.
I did get most of the flower beds cleaned out......well, sort of, but it was too cold and wet to move around some iris....and now they are about to bloom.  They just grew overnight.


So.......lots I need to work on today.......so I better get busy !!
Happy June everyone !!!

1 comment:

  1. not sure how we got to June so quickly but it's just about over now and I am not sure what I achieved during the month..........

    ReplyDelete