Tuesday, June 5, 2012

a beautiful day in North Dakota

Back to last weekend........we went to the lake !!  That was the first time I had been there this year.  We had a great time with friends who came for the weekend.   Chef Jeff made us great omelets for breakfast Sunday morning.

 All aboard the Jenny Lynn for the trip around the lake to see what is new around the lake.  Gus takes his spot as "captain" and Rollie just wants to get back so he can swim some more.
 Then the little Chi-chi LOVES to ride.........but she needs a blanket to stay warm
 We had a great weekend at the lake............and I can't wait to get back there again.   And now that I have Internet there.........I just may stay there all summer.
This is the little cross-over bag I made for Youth Sewing this month.  It was a fun little project.  I hope the young sewers like it.  I am always looking for ideas for my youth sewing group.  If you see anything that would work please let me know !!....
Back to the sewing room........
Have a great day !!!  It is not noon yet and already 85 degrees here !!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had fun :)....The criss cross bag is too cute! I will keep my eyes open for some good quick projects for you :)

    ReplyDelete