Thursday, May 26, 2011

May 26, Thursday and SUNNY !






Today is sunny - so far - This is the strangest weather this year.... I had such high hopes of getting in the garden early......before the weeds grew up knee high, but it is too wet. My flowers are all going to bloom too soon....the iris are short with huge buds on them ????.....just not quite right. Oh well, nothing we can do to change "Mother Nature".......so......I will do the best I can.






My hostas are growing very nicely ......................









Just a few tulips...........think I will plant LOTS more this fall !










Gustov is off to the groomers today.........he so, so badly needs a haircut....he is just miserable. I know, I know, most people do not groom this breed of dog......sorry..... but I want a happy dog for the summer...and he feels so much better. I will post pics of the before and after.....and you will see a happy, happy boy !




Memorial Day weekend is coming way too fast..........I think somebody put the days on fast forward. Time can't really go this fast - can it ?? I have too much to do......too many things I want to accomplish......too many friends I want to spend time with......and too many quilt shops yet to visit !




I best shake a leg - YOU have a good day !
















































No comments:

Post a Comment